We recommend you pick up your packet BEFORE race day. Waiting until race day can be chaotic. We provide two convenient locations for our runners prior to the race. On race day, bib pick-up ends at 8:15am sharp so our race committee can make certain we stay on schedule. Be sure to leave enough time to park and walk to Bethany Village Center in order to get your packet on time. Because parking is located so close to the start area, there is no bag check.
Friday, September 30
Bethany Athletic Club, 4-8pm
Saturday, October 1
Foot Traffic West, 10am-2pm
RACE DAY INFORMATION
2016 Race Day Schedule
7:30am: Expo opens/ Bib Pick-Up
7:30-8:30am: Kids Fun Run Bib Pick-Up
8:30am: Kids Fun Run
8:50am: 10K Line Up (there will be pace signs, please line up accordingly)
8:55am – National Anthem
9:00am: 10K Start
9:05am: 5K Run Start
9:10am: 5K walk start
7:30:00 – 11:30am: Race Expo
• We will start the race promptly at 9:00 am on Sunday, October 2nd at Bethany Village Center, on Central Drive.
• The 5K/10K Run is chip timed so you will get your official race time regardless of when you cross the starting line.
• Runners and walkers should seed themselves based on their approximate pace.
• There will be one water stop on the 5K course, and 3 water stops on the 10K course. Finish Line Aid Station available to all!
• Portable restrooms will be available for all runners near the start/finish line, and along