top of page

Staff & Board

Our Mission   |   Staff & Board   |   Partners   |   Little Love Stories   |   Careers   |   Contact Us

Meet The Staff

Our team believes every baby deserves the best possible start in life! Collectively, they share a love for animals (with dogs slightly edging out a preference for cats). 70% of our staff picked teleportation as their superpower of choice. When asked about aliens arriving on earth and offering rides, 70% would run the other way, leaving the other 30% ready and waiting with their bags packed.

 

Click on the baby photos below to learn more about our amazing team.

baby portrait of Lesley

BSN, IBCLC 

Executive Director

baby portrait of Brynn

Development & Community Outreach Manager

baby portrait of Karen

IBCLC

Donor Engagement & 

Volunteer Coordinator 

BSN, IBCLC

Clinical Outreach Director 

baby portrait of Geoff

Milk Distribution Manager

baby portrait of Arielle

Milk Intake 

Coordinator

baby portrait of Jonathan

Milk Processing Technician 

baby portrait of Nick

Operations Manager 

baby portrait of Sonia

RD, LD, IBCLC

Donor Engagement Manager  

baby portrait of Teresa

IBCLC

Donor Engagement Associate

baby portrait of Madeline

Shipping Assistant 

baby portrait of Gwen

Courier & Shipping Assistant 

baby portrait of Lucy

IBCLC

Milk Processing Technician 

baby portrait of Finley

Milk Processing Technician 

baby portrait of Trace

Sanitation

Technician

Shipping Assistant 

baby portrait of Amanda

Client Services Associate

baby portrait of Aubrey

Milk Processing Technician

baby portrait of Jess

Milk Processing Technician

baby portrait of Sarah

IBCLC, OT

Recipient & Community Care Coordinator

Milk Processing Technician

Shipping Assistant

Milk Processing Technician

Working at NWMMB is uplifting and inspiring, giving you purpose to each workday. The team comes together for the common goal and passion of helping these vulnerable, precious lives. This place of work is truly something special; it fosters personal and team growth, and most importantly, everyone is each other’s biggest cheerleader.  

— Rachel Dunn, RN and NWMMB employee

Meet The Board

Our board members are dedicated volunteers. They bring a variety of experience to guide our organization towards a sustainable future and ensure we have adequate resources to advance our mission.

Our staff and board have opportunities to work together on projects and committees. Read about one of our most recent collaborations here.

portrait of Cindy

Cynthia Jackson
 RN, IBCLC, MPH

Board Chair

Retired NICU Staff, Providence Health Past President,
Oregon-Washington Lactation Association

portrait of Laura

Laura Oltmann
 RD, CNSC

Board Secretary

Clinical Specialty Dietician

Legacy Salmon Creek 

Legacy Health System

portrait of Courtney

Courtney Peterson
DNP, FNP-C

Nurse Practitioner Providence Mother and Baby Clinics, Milk Donor

portrait of Sarah

Sarah Skog
MD, IBCLC

OB Family Doctor, Medical Student Educator, Oregon Health & Science University

portrait of Kimberly

Kimberly Mansen
MSPH, RDN

Nutrition Technical Lead

PATH

portrait of Katherine
Katherine Au
MD, OB/GYN, IBCLC 

Oregon Health Sciences University, Milk Donor,

Donor Milk Recipient Mother

Stefanie Rogers
Stefanie Rogers
MD

Medical Director

Neonatologist, Northwest Newborn Specialists

portrait of Arija

Arija Iverson
MD

Pediatric Hospitalist

Legacy Health

portrait of Elizabeth

Elizabeth Still
RD, IBCLC

WIC Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic

Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Coordinator

portrait of Jessi

Jessi Hagert
CPA

Accounting Director, NIKE Milk Donor

portrait of Ruth

Ruth Osbourne
MBA

Interim Treasurer

Business Owner

USMC Veteran

portrait of Caitlin

Caitlin Low
MSN, RN,
C-MNN, OB, ONQS, IBCLC

Case Manager Pediatric and Adolescent Eating Disorders

Kaiser Permanente

Meet The Medical Advisory Council

Comprised of leading healthcare professionals from across the Pacific Northwest,
the members of the Medical Advisory Council volunteer their expert guidance and support
to NWMMB board and executive staff when needed.

Nan Dahlquist
MD, FAAP, FABM, IBCLC

Breastfeeding Medicine

Nicole Marshall
MD, MCR, IBCLC, FACOG

Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Lactation

Research

Annette Magner
BSC, BSN, RN, IBCLC

Lactation Consultant,
OHSU

Krystle Perez
MD, MPH

Neonatology, University of Washington

Tricia Hughes
RN, BSN

Clinical Director and Founder
Maddie’s Place, Spokane, WA
Newborns/Infants with Substance Exposure

Sue Gadau
RD, CD

Clinical Nutrition- NICU, Overlake

Medical Center

Kaleena Trimpe
ARNP

Family Nurse Practitioner Nurture Lactation,
Spokane, WA

Doug Lincoln
MD, MPH

Pediatrics

Melissa Stawarz
RD, CSPCC, LD, CNSC

Dietitian for NICU and Newborn Services,
Providence St Vincent
Medical Center

Kathy Pheister
BSN, RN, IBCLC

NICU, Providence
St Vincent Medical Center

Join Our Team! 

bottom of page